User Group Meeting Opportunities
The American Society for Histocompatibility & Immunogenetics (ASHI) prohibits user group meetings from being held in the Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch by any company that is not an exhibitor of ASHI. Only those events may be publicized and/or promoted in the meeting program or outside the exhibit booth. User group meetings have specific rules and regulations. ASHI does not guarantee attendance. Attendance depends on date, time, topic, and the marketing efforts of the sponsoring company.
User Group Meetings - $5,000
Tuesday, September 27 11:30 AM – 1:30 PM
Wednesday, September 28 12:30 PM – 2:30 PM
Thursday, September 29 12:30 PM – 2:30 PM
Includes: Theater-style seating, a riser with a podium and head table for two (2) and standard AV set (screen, projector, computer, one (1) table-top microphone, and one (1) aisle microphone). Food and beverage is at the company’s expense.
Official Rules & Regulations
ASHI prohibits any company that is not an official exhibitor of ASHI to host a user group meeting.
User Group Meeting Scheduling
Time and available space may limit the number of applications accepted. There is no guarantee any company will be given a specific day. Every effort will be made to accommodate on a first-request basis. Please note that ASHI prohibits user group meetings during scheduled scientific sessions. User group meetings, or any portion of them, including on-site registration and question-and-answer sessions, may only be held during the designated hours.
- Space for each symposium will be assigned by ASHI staff.
- Space assignments will be confirmed in June 2016.
- Contact Caroline Olson, email@example.com for additional information.
Services Provided by ASHI Staff
- Work closely with applicants regarding their satellite symposium.
- Assign appropriate space, day, and time, and designate hotel contact.
- Provide one-complimentary pre-registration mailing list for use to promote the symposium.
- Symposium listing on the ASHI website and ASHI mobile app.
- ASHI reserves the right to review all symposium applications and promotional materials and to reject topics, formats or materials deemed inappropriate.
- All promotional and marketing materials must be approved by ASHI prior to distribution. It is the sole responsibility of the sponsor to work with ASHI to receive approval of materials.
- Approval from ASHI Staff does not constitute an endorsement of the program or its contents by ASHI.
On-Site Policies – Posters/Flyers
- The day prior to your symposium, you are permitted to place one 22” x 28” poster in the meeting area. Posters must be removed immediately following your symposium. • Posters and flyers can be displayed and distributed from the following locations:
- The exhibiting company’s booth
- Registration Bag (if purchased)
- Handheld posters/flyers are not permitted Printed and Published Materials
- All industry sponsors/supporters must be listed on all printed and published materials.
- All printed and published materials must bear the following information: Sponsored by…, Supported by…, and Coordinated by… Content and Use of the ASHI Name and Logo
- All advertisements, promotions, or invitations for the symposium must bear the following statement: “This program is not affiliated with ASHI.” This statement must appear on the cover/front page of any copy using at least 12 pt. font size.
- The ASHI logo or name may not be used in any promotions, advertisements, meeting materials, or correspondence related to the program.
Please review these rules and regulations and complete the user group meeting application at 2016.ashi-hla.org, along with the program outline and topic. An invoice for payment will be sent after receipt of the application. All payments must be sent to:
American Society for Histocompatibility & Immunogenetics
Attn: Caroline Olson
1120 Route 73, Suite 200
Mt. Laurel, NJ 08054
Please note: Space will not be confirmed until payment is received. Applications will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.